It’s important to feel comfortable in your skin, but severe acne can put a damper on that pretty quickly, as anyone who’s suffered from it can easily attest. While severe acne is relatively common and thus so are treatments, there is a surprising lack of treatments that don’t seem to aggravate the skin even more or some with other negative side effects.
That’s where AviClear changes everything. AviClear is a unique treatment that has FDA approval to treat mild to severe acne. In this post, we’re going to look at whether or not it works, and how, as well as what the typical benefits are that the average patient is likely to experience. In the end, we’ll talk about a leading Pensacola resource for AviClear treatment.
What Is AviClear?
In the skincare space, it seems like there is more hype than results, but AviClear is redefining what acne treatment really means. AviClear is a state-of-the-art laser therapy that is created specifically to help those struggling with acne. While most conventional acne treatments are based on topical treatments or systemic medications, AviClear uses a completely different mechanism to work.
AviClear uses a laser that is designed to only affect and eventually neutralize the sebaceous glands, which are often the root cause of excessive acne. By shutting down those sebaceous glands, the laser can significantly reduce the overall amount of excess oil, which is a primary component in the formation of acne or the worsening of existing acne.
How Does AviClear Work?
The reason AviClear works so well for treating acne lies in the laser and its technical specifications. The laser’s wavelength is specifically calibrated to pass through skin, and only interact with the oily sebaceous glands. These glands are located underneath the top layers of skin and are the tiny factories that pump out acne-causing oil all day.
The laser is fired at the gland, which creates light absorbed by the oil and the gland. This absorption causes both the oil and the gland to heat up, which damages them. This entire process happens in the blink of an eye. The result is a face with less oil, which means less acne.
Benefits Of AviClear
- Improved Skin Health: First and foremost, you can enjoy better skin health, enhanced appearance, and typically, improved confidence.
- Precise Targeting: The AviClear laser can be precisely targeted, so the root cause of the glands can be addressed without disrupting nearby healthy skin and tissue.
- Safe for Various Skin Types: Countless treatments are only safe for specific skin types, but AviClear is versatile enough to be used on all types of skin, making it more inclusive and accessible.
- Long-Lasting Results: Not only are the results incredible, but because the root cause of the acne is what is treated during the sessions, the benefits provide long-term relief.
- Minimal Side Effects: Since there are no medications needed, and unlike traditional treatments that leave skin dry or irritated, AviClear minimizes these issues for a far more comfortable treatment and post-treatment.
- No Need for Medication: With no medication or topical treatments needed, the entire treatment process is simpler and hassle-free.
- Fast & Easy Sessions: AviClear treatment sessions are known for being efficient and quick. They don’t require much downtime either, making them easy to fit into busy schedules.
AviClear at Carrington Medical: Your Path to Clear Skin
For individuals in the Pensacola area who are struggling with acne, Carrington Medical is the leading destination for AviClear treatments. Our expert team and cutting-edge technology will give you the individualized attention you need to have the healthiest skin possible. With treatments like AviClear available, there’s no reason to struggle with chronic acne anymore, reach out today to book your consultation.