Recipes: Maple Granola
January 7, 2019
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Combine maple syrup, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in oat, pecans, cinnamon and salt until evenly combined. Evenly spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 3Bake the granola, stirring halfway through, until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely before storing.
- Make Ahead Tip: Store airtight for up to 2 weeks.
- Equipment: Parchment paper
- People with celiac disease or gluten-sensitivity should use oats that are labeled “gluten-free,” as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley.